31.12.07

Radiohead

Videotape
When I'm at the pearly gates.This will be on my video.tape, my videotape.Mephistopheles is just beneathand he's reaching up to grab me.This is one for the good day.sand i have it all here.In red, blue, green.Red, blue, green.You are my center.When i spin away.Out of control on videotape.On videotape.On videotape.On videotape.This is my way of saying goodbye.Because I can't do it face to face.I'm talking to you after it's too late.From my videotape No matter what happens now.You shouldn't be afraid.Because I know today has been the most perfect day I've ever seen.

Cinta de Video
Cuando ya me esté yendo al paraíso.esto formará parte de mi cinta de video.y cuando Mephistopheles este debajo mío.y el esté acercandosé para apresarme.esta es una por los buenos momentos.y todo lo tengo aquí, en rojo azul y verde.tu eres mi centro cuando comienzo a girar.fuera de control, en la cinta de video.Esta es mi manera de despedirme.porque no puedo hacerlo cara a cara.No importa que suceda ahora.no estaré aterrado.porque sé.que hoy es el día mas perfecto que he visto.



No hay comentarios: